1. A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required to guarantee your reservation. $200.00 for Breakfast Showers and $1000.00 for all other functions. This deposit will be credited toward your first bill.
2. A firm guarantee of the number of people expected and all menu and linen selections must be received no later than TEN days in advance of your function. A final meeting will be scheduled to finalize details. FULL PAYMENT WILL BE MADE AT THIS TIME. Payments are to be made in Cash, Certified Bank Check, Personal Check or charged by VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER or AMERICAN EXPRESS. Please make payments payable to: Cloud 19 Lounge. No refunds will be given for meals canceled after 7 days prior to function.
3. Any additional expenses incurred on the day of your function must be paid by the conclusion of your function. Payments are to be made in Cash, Certified Bank Check or charged by VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER or AMERICAN EXPRESS. Please make payments payable to Cloud 19 Lounge. NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF YOUR FUNCTION.
4. A firm guarantee of the number of guests attending your banquet is due ten days prior to the banquet date. You will be charged for the guaranteed number or the exact count, whichever is higher.
5. Above prices DO NOT INCLUDE an 18% House Charge which will be added to your bill. In addition, a 7% Mass State and Local Meals Tax (MA 6.25% & City of Westfield .75%) will be added to your entire bill (including the House Charge). According to Massachusetts State and Local Tax Law, the House Charge is Taxable Income.
6. An 18% Gratuity Charge will be added to your bill for the bartenders on all Consumption Bars, Open Bars and Soda Bars. 7% Mass State and Local Meals/Alcoholic Beverage Tax (MA 6.25% & City of Westfield .75%) is included for these items.
7. The minimum number of guest required are as follows:
- Sit-Down Dinners – 75 adult meals minimum
- Full Dinner Buffet – 75 adult meals minimum
- Light Luncheon Buffet – 75 adult meals minimum
- Breakfast Buffet – 50 adult meals minimum
8. Time slots available for Breakfasts and Luncheons (Additional hours may be purchased for $300.00 per hour):
- Breakfasts – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm or 10:30 am to 1:30 pm (3 Hours)
- Luncheons – 12:00 Noon to 4:00 pm (4 Hours) – Luncheons serve no later than 2:00 pm
9. Luncheons are NOT available on Saturdays from April through December
10. All Weddings and Dinner Banquets are limited to FIVE hours starting from the arrival time. For your convenience you may choose your own arrival time. Additional hours may be purchased for an additional fee of $300.00 for each additional hour. All banquets will end no later than 1:00 am.
11. All Weddings and Dinner Banquets having cake wrapped must provide cake napkins or cake boxes. If the Bride and Groom want special toast glasses, they must provide them.
12. All leftover foods and unclaimed meals are property of Cloud 19 Lounge.
13. Any items left behind belonging to you must be claimed within 48 hours after your function. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
14. We do not provide cocktail waitstaff. There is a Cash Bar available for Buffet and Sit-Down functions. All Guests, including Head Table and Wedding Party, must retrieve their own drinks at the Bar.
15. Buffets and Station Buffets are self-served. All Guests, including Head table and Wedding Party, must retrieve their own meals.
16. There is an additional charge of $25.00 per table for tables seating less than 8 people, excluding the head table.
17. No confetti or thrown rice is allowed on our premises. Silk or Real Flower Petals are allowed on tables with a $25.00 Cleanup Charge.
18. Nothing is to be adhered to any interior walls in our Banquet Facility (Nails, Staples, Tape, Tacks, Etc.).
19. Flower arrangements which are the property of East Mountain Country Club may not be rearranged or changed.
20. Alcohol Beverage Control Laws require that no Alcoholic Beverages of any kind may be brought onto our premises by you or any of your guests. Any such beverage will be confiscated.
21. Please inform us if a person in your party has a food allegy.
22. ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH A 30 DAY NOTICE.